The duration of our first appointment (called an Intake Session) can be between 60-90 minutes. This session involves the completion of all forms and waivers that I am required to request from you.
Alternatively, if you prefer for your convenience, this paperwork can be emailed to you. This allows you to take your time, in the privacy of your own home, to fill-out some or all of these documents before we meet in person. Any questions you may have will be answered during this time.
Average appointment length, after the Intake Session, is usually 45-60 minutes in duration.
Appointment frequency is established based on your needs and flexibility of schedule.
Depending on the day of the week, daytime and evenings appointments are offered, as well as Saturday appointments.
Fees And Payment:
Session rates are based on an established fee schedule that we will discussed during our initial, free phone consultation.
At the time of service, the following forms of payments are accepted for your convenience:
- Cash and Check
- Visa, MasterCard,
- Discover, American Express,
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
Insurances Plans Currently Accepted By This Practice:
- Capital Blue Cross
- HighMark Blue Shield
But My Insurance Company Is Not Listed Above.
If this is the case, call or email me. I may be able to apply to your Insurance Company to become a Participating Provider. Please note that this process can take upwards of 190 days to accomplish if your Insurance Company is accepting applications for new Providers.
Your insurance policy may include "Out-of-Network-Provider Benefits". This means that you may be able to send your insurance company your receipts for payments that you make for your Counseling sessions and receive reimbursement for at least a portion of the fee paid.
To determine this, call the Mental Health (or Behavioral Health) Customer Service number on the back of your insurance card. To aid in your conversation, below are listed 8 questions which you can ask about potential Mental Health Benefit coverage for which you would be reimbursed:
- What are my Mental Health Benefits for an out-of-network provider?
- Do I need a referral from my Primary Care Provider?
- Do I have an overall deductible to satisfy? If so, how much? To date, how much is satisfied?
- Do I have a co-payment for each counseling session?
- Are there a limited number of counseling sessions per year on my plan?
- Are there any types of treatment exclusions for the policy?
- What information is required on my counseling receipts that I would submit to you?
- Where do I send these receipts?
Office Address and Location:
One North Market Street Street, Suite 1B; Millerstown, PA 17062
The office is located on the Millerstown square, beside Choc O Latte Café.
Diagonal Street parking is available at no cost.